[Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP Addresses in Mozilla

From: Derk Muenchhausen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP Addresses in Mozilla
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:29:13 +0200

Hi all,

if I use Mozilla to search for addresses within a phpgroupware LDAP directory, I do get the addresses of all useres. If I search them with phpgroupware - it works fine - I just get my addresses.

I suppose it is a conceptional problem. Has someone an idea to seperate
these addresses into useres or categories, so external programs like mozilla use them in a correct way? Maybe I should create LDAP directories for all users - then copy the addresses redundant to these directories...

What do you think?

Derk