[Phpgroupware-developers] How we doing?

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] How we doing?
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:51:00 +0000

Hi,

Is the ability to search stored email happening soon?.  How about archiving.
Some
of my clients never delete email, except spam and some of these mail stores are
measured in Gigs.  The archived email needs to be easily accessable also.

My law clients need to see the descriptions when printing the calendar.  How is
that coming?

My ISP is starting to get interested in phpGroupware.  How is handling multiple
domains coming?

Thanks for all the hard work guys.  I wish I could help.
--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing