Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: CSS support

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: CSS support
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 07:59:45 -0700

Pim Snel wrote:

> What's wrong with linking to a separated css-file? Maybe create a
> default directory called style. The path to the css-file can be set in
> de theme-array so that the api can decide to put the Link-tag, or not
> place it in case the user doesn't wan't to use css.

Same thing is accomplished the way Im doing it now. However by having
this array we can override css defs further down the chain as nessesary.
Also, some browsers have problems mixing various css files + inline css.

Its also very easy to do browser detection and preference check, then if
one or the other decides css is a not welcome, then we can have the
value in the templates class turn empty.

Dan