Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Templates class, CSS support and print vie

From: Andy Mayer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Templates class, CSS support and print view support
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:26:44 +0100

I agree that changing colour codes is a good use for themes, but that's
all. If the template is designed to support changing the CSS too then
we will only end up with lame templates that trying to please everybody
and every browser -  but end up looking second-rate and not actualy
adding much value.

Unfortunately, I include Linux at Work in this category as I don't
think it does justice to the underlying power of phpgw. Take a look at
this template for what I am thinking:

http://www.andymayer.net/screen.jpg

Just my 2 cents

Andy

> Templates that fail to support themes annoy me.  For instance the
Linux at Work