[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar

From: Brad Sturgill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:07:20 -0700

I thought that I had seen a posting on this topic but I can't seem to find
it now.  I am running the latest phpgwapi and calendar out of the 9.14
branch, my week view and month view calendars are showing the day correct
until about 1:00 p.m. and then the highlighted day shifts to the next day.
My time zone offset is -8 but that doesn't really seem to affect anything.
I have changed the tzoffset all over the board and all that it really
affects is the scheduled meeting times.  How do I fix this problem?

Brad Sturgill
Telos Group
Phone:  206.390.0910
Fax:    206.784.9589