[Phpgroupware-developers] CVS HEAD code

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS HEAD code
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:13:53 -0700

I have completed my changes to the phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php
Its all clean and working well. The only bug I still need to work out is in frames mode when a session timeout occurs. The _parent needs to be reloaded. I have a plan for it, but dont have time to put the code in till tonight.

All the apps are still "broken", in the sense that they display above the navbar. Only the default template set is working, hopefully tonight I will be able to attack idscociety.

Im gonna need some peer review on this new structure
and even more importantly I need some help getting the apps updated to work with the new structure.

I will start documenting how it all works for developers in the next day or two.

Seek3r