RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS HEAD code

From: Tewfic Kidess
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS HEAD code
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:42:33 -0500

I downloaded the CVS right before the last message was sent, so i'm not sure
if the problem is related, but when i got to /phpgroupware/setup/index.php i
get

Warning: Failed opening
'/var/www/html/private/groupware/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_.inc.php
' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in
/var/www/html/private/groupware/phpgroupware/setup/inc/phpgw_setup.inc.php
on line 183

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in
/var/www/html/private/groupware/phpgroupware/setup/inc/phpgw_setup.inc.php
on line 184

so basically it doesn't recognize that db_type = mysql which i have set
already in header.inc.php

Any help will be greatly appreciated.