Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module

From: Xavier Poinsard
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:24:35 +0200

Brian Johnson a écrit:
Could someone give me some info on how to submit a patch - actaully a bunch
of patches

What confuses me is that most of my patches involves multiple files

Should I submit them separately or all as one?

Well, personally I followed the instructions from page
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php
except that I didn't send the patch by mail (since I could not figure what email to use), but I submitted it on the savannah web site.
I hope it was right.