[Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown

From: Christian B. Lahti
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:04:12 -0700

To all concerned:

In the calendar app, there is a standard header that allows you to change the current view, and also to select a particular category, another user, or group calendar to view based on ACLs.  What I am trying to do is supress the group calendars from appearing in the user: drop list so that only individual's calendars can be selected and no group calendars.  I cannot seem to find this php code anywhere where the drop list selections are populated with the mix of users and groups corresponding to the current user's ACL, I would just like to filter the groups out.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

/Chris