[Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Enhancement

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Enhancement
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:23:03 -0600 (MDT)

I'm currently using the SiteMgr module and it's working very well. I've
begun implimenting a breadcrumb trail and it's rather tedious to do this
all by hand. Since the trail follows this model head_category ->
sub_category -> page_name, I'm wondering if there is currently anyway to
get this info, such that any page would know it's trail?

If not, I'd like to add this functionality. Any recomendations on where to
start?

Thanks
Chris Shank (spastic)