Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] what does this mean??

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] what does this mean??
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:39:12 -0400

Good explanation, I hadn't understood that before.

Now that we don't support PHP3 though, I would suggest using (bool) for
clarity.  Personally I do away with the == True test as well, if ($rights &
$required) works just as well in PHP3 as PHP4 and is clearer IMO.  But I think
that is a personal style issue, not something we need to dictate (and I say
that because it's Seek3r's code in question and if he dictated he might dictate
the wrong way :-).

Jason Wies aka Zone