Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] bookmark app status

From: Bradley W. Langhorst
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] bookmark app status
Date: 15 Oct 2002 19:10:53 -0400

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 18:42, Dave Hall wrote:
> Hey Bradley,
>
> There are a few patches and bug reports on savannah for this app.  I
> have tested them and plan to commit them, some will only go into head,
> while others will go into stable also.  If you are working on head I
> will leave you to add them to head if that is ok with you.
I've got to remember to specify the branch i'm working on ...
I'm working on the 0.9.14 branch (stable branch?)

> The app bookmarks has been assigned to them so they should be pretty
> easy to find.
i did see a few patches there but nothing that fixes the problems i'm
seeing.

i've submitted my patch to the patch system as well as one for tts in
0.9.14 branch

I don't know how to specify which branch patches apply - there doesn't
seem to be a dropdown to select that

brad