[Phpgroupware-developers] Patches, Versions and Bugs (was bookmark app s

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Patches, Versions and Bugs (was bookmark app status)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:47:04 +1000

"Bradley W. Langhorst" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 18:42, Dave Hall wrote:
> > Hey Bradley,
> >
> > There are a few patches and bug reports on savannah for this
> app.  I
> > have tested them and plan to commit them, some will only go into
> head,
> > while others will go into stable also.  If you are working on
> head I
> > will leave you to add them to head if that is ok with you.
> I've got to remember to specify the branch i'm working on ...
> I'm working on the 0.9.14 branch (stable branch?)

head is development code (or notionally .15 or 1.0 depending on who you
talk to), while stable is the current release (.14 at the moment).  Bug
fix patches can go in stable, but any new features *must* go into head
and be developed against head code.

> > The app bookmarks has been assigned to them so they should be
> pretty
> > easy to find.
> i did see a few patches there but nothing that fixes the problems i'm
> seeing.

Cool, just thought it might have saved you some work.

> i've submitted my patch to the patch system as well as one for tts in
> 0.9.14 branch

Thanks, I spotted the various fix one from this morning.  What config
was this tested on?  I trust they are fine, but I just want to make
sure it is properly tested before going into stable.

> I don't know how to specify which branch patches apply - there doesn't
> seem to be a dropdown to select that

Ummm, Good point.  No there isn't a was of specifying the version.
Maybe a quick comment in the first line would help people identify it
tho.