Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw .09.14.001 release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw .09.14.001 release
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 17:56:28 +1100

Brian Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:

> I guess a couple of bug fixes thrown in, but it would be too hard
> for me to
> separate them out and most of it is new features - so to the HEAD
> we go

Sure, do you have cvs commit rights?

If not please post the fixes as a patch on savannah and i will apply it
for you.  Please follow the guidelines at
docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php - it makes it a lot easier for me.
Also then the core team can see your work and use it consider giving you
commit rights :)

Cheers

Dave