Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Help - I screwed up addbook

From: Adam Hull
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Help - I screwed up addbook
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 05:47:53 +0000

Maybe I am missing something, but I think this feature might already be
implemented. I grabbed addbook from CVS a couple days ago and I was able to
add multiple contacts and organizations per ogranization. I made the person a
member of an organization by selecting from the pull down menu "organization".
and made the organization a member of a parent organization by selecting from
"Department of". Are you implementing something different?