Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with anglemail from .14 cvs

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with anglemail from .14 cvs
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:54:31 +0000

>Please check the you have both the send deleted to trash box ticked and

>a folder in the input field in your prefs, and the folder exists :)

And the winner is ... Dave ! :)

I had tried with the Trash box ticked, but did not verify that the Trash folder
was
existing, I was thinking it would create it himself.

Well, this gives us two bugs :

1. the mail app should be able to create the folders himself when needed
(unless we
consider this as a bad idea ?)

2. the mail app should be able to delete the mails even if we're not using the
Trash
function and the Trash folder (it was working before). Am I the only one not
using a
Trash for my deleted mails ?

Anyway, anglemail is a great improvment of the default mail app. Good job !