Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Web Content Manager

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr Web Content Manager
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:19:48 -0400

Bob,

    It's been awhile since I had my hand in SiteMgr, but I'll try to help
anyway.

    First, you need to make sure that SiteMgr is installed.  That is, did
you use phpGroupWare's setup program to install it as an app?  I assume you
did since it sounds like you can see SiteMgr's preferences screen.

    Next, make sure that the preferences that you add in the SiteMgr
preferences screen (via web) agree with any paths and such that you add to
config.inc.php.

    Your /home/web/htdocs/cruise directory *should* have things in it.  The
contents of that directory should be based on the sitemgr-site directory so
there should be a index.php, config.inc.php, and a bunch of other files as
well.

    Those are the only things that come to mind based on what you said.
Like I said, it's been awhile since I meddled with this...

..Patrick (mr_e)