Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HR and 16
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:04:01 -0500

Well, ive been told that timetrack provides for the functionality in HR
that is not provided by the new contacts backend as is.

So, before voting to keep hr, check that out.

For my opinion, im catholic, guilt is something that comes naturaly to
me. Ill take the blame.

Will not mantain it unless the public outcry makes things look like the
cancun WTO conference, and then it will be with grinding teeth.