Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] This can be amazing for phpGroupWare!

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] This can be amazing for phpGroupWare!
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:32:47 +0000

> from I've read the connector simply calls outlook web view functions (might
> even just parse the HTML from it) so it would give nothing on the Exchange
> protocol itself.  Seems to me a bit of a hack, you MUST have exchange 2000 AND
> have web outlook setup and enabled for the users for the connector to work.

Oh, yes I've read that too, Outlook Web Access must be enabled, and as it must
be bought from Microsoft, it seems rarely enabled in the exchange server
installs ....

Well, if it does not provide advanced functionnalities as calendar sharing for
having the free periods of each participant, and things like that, if it's
just for exchanging contacts and calendar entries, syncml will do the same
stuff ...