[Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPX in PHPGroupware

From: Shajee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML RPX in PHPGroupware
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:51:25 -0700

Dear All
Hello!
            thanks to Markus i've been sucessfully able to login into my
phpgw and get back sessionid and kp3 through ASP .Net app via xml rpc

What is the extent of xml rpc support in phpgw. Is it stable enough to allow
data transactions with other applications. Like I have this ASP .Net client
and yes the login call works fine. Now i want to fetch data from phpgw using
the sessionid returned and display that data here in a grid in my .net
application.

Is it possible to do so. What should be the methods that i must call for
this thing and at what page.
like for login i had used
http://node2/phpgroupware/xmlrpc.php at my local server

Any help?