Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XSLT-version

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XSLT-version
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:44:36 +0000

Alex Borges (address@hidden) wrote:

> Weve been hush beacuse of all the work, but weve also a host of patches.
> Maybe we should all revise each others and review
> implementation so that the community can choose? My include generic xml
> importing, school-courseware applications, wysiwyg email and general
> widget based in FCKEditor, more use of phplayermenus for stuff like the
> calendar, remoting based notify window, a bunch of browser friendly js
> apis to do remoting. Why dont we start mailing each other to look at
> each other's stuff.

Let's decide what to start from and add your patches to that, then we can all
cvs update and test

My current interest is to have an improved email, addressbook, calendar,
notes, todos, and infolog by adding minor features to each of them and improve
the data linking between them.  In a generic sense, my priority is in
improving the UI (not the LOOK of the UI or how it is coded, I mean the
functionality of the UI).  I have already submitted most of my plans for
modifications as bug reports, support requests, or patch submissions.

At this point I'd prefer to work WITH someone who can commit app modifications
to plan changes rather than do them and submit them for someone to figure out
what they do and possibly commit them

I think step #1 is to decide where to start with .. after that, does anyone
have any interest in working together on the above apps to address items in
the bug/patch/support request manager on savannah?