Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Forum app and ACL
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:42:33 -0600

> >===== Original Message From Alessandro <address@hidden> =====
> >Hi,
> >I'm deeping into the forum app (the simple one not the fudforum).
> >I want to make the forum ACL-enabled.
> >Is there any patch, hack or suggestion from the crew?
> >
> >cheers
> >Alessandro

the simple forum is no longer supported.  You should also be aware
that because a flaw in it's core design there exists a real possiblity
that posts will be lost if 2 poeple try to post at the same time.  You
be better off to start from scratch.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:33:12 +0100, sigurdne <address@hidden> wrote:

> Has anyone tried the implementation of acl2 in the app property ?
> admin ->property->Permissions

I used it once for an internal project, took some time to wrap my head
around it, but once I got the concept it was quite easy to use and
very powerfull.