[Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion: include/require statements

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Discussion: include/require statements
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:12:00 +0200

Something for HEAD discussion:

to me it looks like it will be useful to change all

include(),include_once(),require()

statements to

require_once()

This will stop including one file more than one time.
Also to my best knowledge "require" fits more our needs,
because include will not produce an error, when it can not find
a file, but the code that depends on such a files content will
then crash later ...
So it would be best to stop at the "require" and not at the
missing code.

Any opinions/statements to this?

Greetings

   PowerStat