Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] gnokii - sms

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] gnokii - sms
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:58:39 +0200

I think it should be easy - just operate on the tables "inbox" and
"outbox" - and let smsd (as a daemon) take it from there.

playsms (http://playsms.sourceforge.net/) is using the file module
(libfile.la) - but I think using db (mysql or pgsql) is a better approach.

I will try to implement it in the app 'property' - and if it works ok -
we might consider it for the API ?

Sigurd