[Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default after

From: Will Taylor
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default after logout
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:48:26 -0400

Hello,

I am having a troubling problem today with phpgroupware 16.009. For some reason all users custom e-mail settings have been reverted to the original blank defaults. One can re-enter the correct IMAP-S login information (user name & password) and the settings work and last until the user logs out and logs back in.

Around the time this began happening I went into the admin settings to change the timezone offset, I may have changed another setting during that time which has caused this problem, does anyone have any suggestions for which settings could cause this behavior?

Thank you very much,
Will