Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default a

From: Will Taylor
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Custom e-mail settings revert to default after logout
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:21:20 -0400

I have made a sql dump of my database and downloaded a fresh copy of 9.16.010 stable and installed it onto a mac MAMP server, I went through the setup process and it updated my .009 tables to .010 and all my users and data are there, but the problem remains! Prefrences do not get saved properly, not email prefs, or the admin default/forced prefs.

Since I tried a whole new fresh install what does that tell us? Is my database corrupt? I ran mysqlcheck and it said every table was OK. Could there be some problems with database permissions?

Will Taylor wrote:

That CVS update did not work - permission denied (publickey) - I thought there were CVS changes at Savannah or something.

Maybe this install is just FUBAR, can I just dl a fresh phpgw tarball and have it hook into my current database?

st run cvs -z3 update -dP

On 5/15/06, Will Taylor <address@hidden> wrote:

Should I upgrade to 9.16.010? I am still on 9.16.009, and have put it
off because I wasnt sure how to add the new cvs information.