Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Solved] Custom e-mail settings revert to

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Solved] Custom e-mail settings revert to default after logout
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:19:37 +0000

On 5/15/06, Will Taylor <address@hidden> wrote:

This thread talks about the issue:
http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=2080&rid=0&;

These two options were the problem:
Would you like phpGroupWare to cache the phpgw info array ?: No
Would you like to automaticaly load new langfiles (at login-time)?: No

My 9.16.009 install I was running will only let me set the langfiles
option to no, not the first one. It will not switch off yes. However
after switching to 9.16.010 I can switch both to no, and then my email
settings work properly!

interesting.  probably the cache got corrupt, I always forget that it's there.

One question, are there any issues I have to deal with in making the
transition to the latest version in the way I did it?

nope, that's how upgrades are done :)