Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Newbie installation problem

From: Jacob S .
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Newbie installation problem
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:37:23 -0600

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:12:48 +0000
"Chris Weiss" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 'drake 8.2's rpm is old AND broken :(
>
> try the .14.001 tarball from phpgroupware.org, there is a rpm on the
> way, any day now really.  You'll also find this handy
> http://free-source.com/files/phpgw-
> howto.html

Anglemail cut your url in half, thus causing a 404 when anyone would try
to access the page. I believe you meant
http://free-source.com/files/phpgw-howto.html instead of the version
that made it through the list.

Jacob

> Max Dreyfus (address@hidden) wrote*:
> >
> >Hi everybody.

<Max describes his problem with phpGW installed from a Mandrake 8.2 rpm>

> >Max.

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/