[Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating of apps

From: Dale Walker
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CVS updating of apps
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:36:14 +1000

Hi All, I use the following script to do a cvs update of my phpgroupware....
I've tried to add other apps like (comics, weather, etc) after the 'hr' but it
doesn't seem to work - am I doing it the right way???

#!/bin/sh
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware \
                co -r Version-0_9_14-branch phpgroupware
cd phpgroupware
cvs co -r Version-0_9_14-branch admin addressbook calendar email \
        phpgwapi preferences setup todo notes infolog hr
cvs update -Pd

I also only just started trying to use 'infolog' (I've used it before on
0.9.13), but when I try to 'add' anything the link returns me to 'home' - any
suggestions welcome..

Thanks in advance,

Dale