Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Post-Installation Issue: Couldn't open str

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Post-Installation Issue: Couldn't open stream {ckmehta:143}INBOX...
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 04:06:23 +0000

Given that it's RH 7.3 that log is "normal".  RH decided to break from the
standard
and requite /notls even when NOT using IMAPS (imap via ssl).  Since a proper
standard compliant imap server (read everyone else) will bork if using /notls on
plain IMAP, phpgw has to try it first, then if it fails add the /notls and try
again.  Nice huh. (yet another reason why I refuse to even try RedHat)

You probably wont get maillog errors all the time, only when you get the error
in phpgw.