[Phpgroupware-users] Incoming Mail Display

From: Dirk Enrique Seiffert - CaribeNet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Incoming Mail Display
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:43:17 -0500

Hello,

I just installed phpGroupware and am quite impressed. (Like everybody here I
guess). I have a problem with mails getting displayed without body: After
searching for hours in the mailing list archives, I could't find any reason
for this.

We use sendmail, UoW-IMAP, apache2. Our mailserver also runs Mailscanner. Some
of the incoming mails get diplayed without body, the "View unformatted"
Button disapperas. I can read them as raw message.

The other mails are displayed correctly, but the title line says:

Message:      Keywords: plain 8bit - 7 k

.. which is obviously not the message title.

I tested different browsers, language settings and encodings. Makes no
difference. We use so far twig (http://twig.screwdriver.net), all mails get
displayed correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot