Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Incoming Mail Display

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Incoming Mail Display
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:46:19 -0500

"Message:      Keywords: plain 8bit - 7 k" is a line descriibing what
excoding type the next message part is in, it's NOT the message
"title" or the subject, which is in the header section with the To and
>From and attachments (emails don't have a "title").

If you have one of these messages that you could send the raw message
to me off list as txt file I'd like to see it.  Please remove an
sensitive data in it, I'm only concerned with the message part markers
and the content-type and MUA headers.