Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...

From: Marco Gaiarin
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:05:30 +0200

Mandi! Benoit Hamet
  In chel di` si favelave...

> in the if($btnSaveBlock) { } block, you can see that input is treated
> differently if you are admin or not. Typically, admin are able to put
> whatever content he want, when normal users are not able to put cross
> site scripting.

Oh, effectively could be... i've asked an user to do some more test,
but they are on the same group of mine, i think defined as
administration group, while user gabri not.

> BUT, I fear that the clean_vars is not doing a good jobs, and that's why
> your user is not able to put content. I will do some test with your
> input to look where is the problem.

Man thanks!

dott. Marco Gaiarin                                 GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''
  Polo FVG  -  Via della Bontà, 7 - 33078  -  San Vito al Tagliamento (PN)
  marco.gaiarin(at)      tel +39-0434-842711  fax +39-0434-842797