Re: Webpage

From: Daniel Pfurtscheller
Subject: Re: Webpage
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:44:12 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Peter Oakley wrote:

> > Comments and tips on how to improve that are of course very welcome.
> looks good to me!
> looks ok in opera 6, netscape 7 and ie 6 on win32 (xp), haven't looked at it
> with anything else yet

looks also ok in Mozilla 1.1 & 1.2 (Linux & Win2K), Konquerer. In Dillo
the page looks completely diffrent (but nice, too) and is fully browsable.
Even under 'links' everything looks very neat ;-)
And 'lynx',... yeah I mean, you can look at it without having to vomit.

All in all, well done!

BTW: I'm new to the list and I wan't to help! (Got to much spare time...)
And here in Austria the holidays just began, so how can I help?
(I have some knownlege in C, C++ (just started to learn it) and Assembler
(Intel Syntax). If my coding skills are to basic, I could still do as an
beta tester, could'nt I?)

--
- pfu
"There are THREE kinds of people in the world...