From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: [Was Re: Windows compiling fails]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:38:41 +0100

The project files are out of date, by quite a considerable margin, as they
don't have files such as
in them.

Would it be better if the project generation files were rewritten so they
worked on Windows, I'm thinking a batch file. This way Linux developers
could ignore us and we wouldn't complain as much :)

A good cross platform scripting language installed by default on both Linux
and Windows would be nice, but I certainly don't know of one. With a batch
file it would be just about possible.