protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux - SOLUTION

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux - SOLUTION
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:46:23 +0300

Luciano Giordana wrote:
When I craeted these links under /usr/lib/qt3

ln -s libqt-mt.so libqt.so
ln -s libqt-mt.so.3.0 libqt.so.3.0
ln -s libqt-mt.so.3.0.5 libqt.so.3.0.5

configure works !

it seems configure is looking for libqt.xxx only,but for qt with multithread
libraries (libqt-mt) which it libqt-mt.xxx
configure is failing

is it possible to work around this and make configure accept libqt-mt as libqt ?

Yes, it is possible.
(Strange that kde guys have not done that)

--
best regards