protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] the #include problem

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] the #include problem
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:52:54 -0200

I am finishing the changes (until tonight it will be done) . Hey they are:

- changed all #includes to #include <mustux.h>
- Removed MustuxLib.hh from CVS and converted it to mustux.h
- Renamed LcdDigits.hh and LcdIcons.hh to MustuxLcdDigits.hh and
MustuxLcdIcons.hh
- manually installed *.hh and mustux.h and libumust.a in /usr/include and
/usr/lib respectively
- make the appropriate changes in protux code

this way, the "normal" situation comes up. User will have to compile mustux
lib, install it

and then compile protux , without make any link trick

I will commit the changes ASAP