protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] automake stuff

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] automake stuff
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:16:06 +0300

Luciano Giordana wrote:
under protux dir or protux/src dir ?
I think you mean something like
        cd <protux_dir>/src
        ln -s <mustux_checkout_dir> MustuxLib
        cd <protux_dir>

yes, that I ment

besides that, everything worked fine !

good.

but do we still need this link?
        ln -s <mustux_checkout_dir> MustuxLib
or it is just a temporary step ? I think I can change all #includes "MustuxLib/XXXX" to #include <libmustux.h>
and keep libmust locally installed by making-installing it

yes this is temporary step because of includes. in INSTALL file I wrote that it is because of those includes. There is allreadey implementation for '--with-libmustux_src=<mustux_src_dir>' but it won't work because of those includes. And I would like that there is real header ("standalone") which doesn't just include other headers.

> Just another details
>
> after compiling everthing, the executable remain on src dir
> if I run as usual
>
> ./protux
>
> the executable cannot find the resources dir, since I used to run it
> from protux dir and not protux/src dir

I have old habit of running programs like 'src/protux' :-))
or 'sudo make install' and plain 'protux' from main dir.

> is that possible to make a little "mv src/protux protux" at the end of
> compilation process ?

yes it is possible.

btw. I would like to write '#include <mustux.h>' ;)

--
best regards