protux-devel

[Protux-devel] For some bugs, after the automake adventure!!

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] For some bugs, after the automake adventure!!
Date: 15 Oct 2002 12:34:55 -0200

hello Everone,

Tapio, it works wonderfully! I even got it working! :-)

But now for a couple bugs:
The help window, and the display logo are not readable/viewable! In the
help window, you see parts of the text, the background is black, and the
lines strange. I'll attack a photo of it. . . screen0 is without text
selected, and screen1 is with the text select. as you can see, its
weird.

Also, Something that just occured to me, is that we really REALLY need
to get the project manager working ASAP. It will make Protux usable for
basic editing things. The way it is right now, for some reason I get the
feeling that there is a leg missing or something, that is w/o the
load/save as/save/create new buttons working. . . .

Fabio.