protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] Can't compile protux/libmustux 0.15.6

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Can't compile protux/libmustux 0.15.6
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:25:51 -0200

Sorry, but I think I cant help you on this..
I am still trying to understand some things in autostuff.

did you try ./configure --help to see if there is some option to ignore this ?
Team , any idea ?

(now I am pretty  busy with QThreads and ALSA migration - sorry for the denies
of help in other stuff, guys)

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician / GNU C++ Developer / Free Software Evangelist
http://www.groselhalight.com/giordana