protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:54:36 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:
Tapio, I think you should provide some VERY-VERY-SIMPLIFIED tutorial on
configure/autoconf/automake

for these situations :

when I want to add a -lxxxx flag
when I want to add a -Dxxxx flag (my problem right now)
when I want to add a new .hh/.cc code into the package
when I want to remove a .hh/.cc code from the pacakge
when I want to add some new rule (suck make clean/ or make post/ or make upload)

I shall do this... soon.