protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] cant find correct place to add -D_XXXXXXX
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:37:49 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:
I found the problem . This is not in protux itself, but acutally configure is
not finding my alsa stuff, so it didnt added
the libmustux_la_LIBADD = -lasound into the libmustux compilation process

I can work around this for a while by manually addint it

didn't find? (where your libasound is? mine is in /usr/lib.)

did you tried 'rm config.cache'?

--
best regards