protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] Protux doesn't see ALSA

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Protux doesn't see ALSA
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:41:02 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

Did you recompile protux ? It is not enough to re-run it after installing ALSA

Maybe I should change the warning message to "This protux binary was compiled
without ALSA support... "

yeah, i recompiled it. I couldn't even compile it before installing ALSA, as i didn't have any libasound.so ! But i'll recompile everything, it's not impossible that i forgot to recompile mustux for example...

Anyway, the change in the warning message would be a good idea.

/Martin