protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Fwd: Re: Protux 0.16.0pre1

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Fwd: Re: Protux 0.16.0pre1
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:14:27 +0000

this a report about the vtable errors from Andreas (kde.com)

What do you think Tapio ?

"
Right, vtable errors almost always occur b/c the .moc files are not linked
 into the library (with a binary it's more obvious b/c the error occurs at
 link time).  I tried what you suggest but it did not work IIRC.

The admin tarball I linked above is from KBabel-1.0, so reflects pretty much
 the lastest KDE admin dir.  The only changes I made to it was changing "Qt
 3.1" to "Qt 3.0" as the min. requirement.  Since verifying this would be
 hard, I suggest you just check out the 'admin' dir from KDE 3.1rc5 or so and
 modify the "1"s to "0"s in acinclude.m4.in where they occur in context of
 the Qt version (3 or 4 places).

It's really a pretty easy change but I would point out the KDE admin dir is
 very well maintained and is tested on a lot of platforms.

"