protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] song tabs not showing sometimes

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] song tabs not showing sometimes
Date: 12 Dec 2002 12:00:47 -0200

Hi David,

The error (with the Tabs that don't reopen) is an old Bug, that will
only be fixed when we get the file/project manager working. For now, the
solution is to either erase the protuxprojects dir, or save your project
(using <FS> and clicking on Save)

It should fix your problem.

Actually, IMHO, the file/project manager should become a priority at
this moment. I was surprised that now developers took it up yet, because
I thought it wasn't that hard to implement something simple. But
considering that Protux is already starting to be able to do Filters,
and the basic Editing Commands are becoming more mature, its should be
implemented ASAP, it will make Protux 200% more funcional.

Fabio.