protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] 0.16.0pre2 is out

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.16.0pre2 is out
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:01:20 +0000

> I should think however that ALSA is installed on my system. I consulted
> ASPLinux team, and these guys said that ALSA is turn on and activated by
> default in distribution I use. Maybe ALSA may use some other trick instead
> of /proc/asound/cards?

I agree..
I couldnt find anything on alsa doc about how to detect the sound cards
installed ,
this is the only way I could

that's the history about the bad alsa docs....

maybe somebody could help me on this...

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist