protux-devel

[Protux-devel] Qt 3.2

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Qt 3.2
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:49:37 +0200

>> Can somebody help me with this:
>> Where can I set the width for the TPA??

> In Song.cc , lines 100,101 and 102

Thanks,

It seems that Qt3.2 has some differences in setting parameters for a
QSplitter. The old value was 300, and I have to use 500. Also the fonts
aren't displayed as it should be. In the MTA, everything is fine, as it is
for the infoBox, which is actually much better then it was, but the text in
the Track Panel is a bit ugly displayed.

The good news is that Qt3.2 seems faster then 3.1, and hopfully we all switch
over to this version soon.

Greets,

Remon