protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:58:21 +0200

> as far as I remember there is a play functionallity planned inside
> FileBrowser (the button is already there), which would be very helpful to
> have; maybe you like to add this?

I'll tried it actually last weekend, but something didn't work as expected so
I have delayed it.

> Aahh ... apropos <FS> ... I remember about a problem during import;
> couldn't be canceled. Is this already fixed (sorry, I'm not at home so I
> can't check this)?

This is not fixed, sorry. But it can be implemented, if  you want :-)

> Also it would be helpful to have a scale on peak meters and maybe added to
> the clips/tracks as well or having maybe (some of) the "several play modes"
> (WISHLIST) or a scrub tool ?

Ehm, can you please explain this a bit more to me? I'm really not such an
experienced audio-program user, and much of the terminologie isn't making
sense to me :-(
But a scale on the peak meters is indeed something I'm missing all the time.
It's not to difficult to add, so just wait and see :-)

> But since you guys are in stabilization mode this are maybe some tasks that
> has to wait to be worked on after the 0.20 release?

Probably yes.....

Remon

P.S.
But there are still things that need to be implemented before 0.20.0 which
Luciano is working on, so I can give it a try :-)