protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] MustuxAudioBus, FileBrowser...
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:08:26 -0300

If i'm not mistaken (i have not been able to compile protux for
sometime, because of lack of time, and some conflicts in my box. I
should reinstall and change to debian unstable...), last time I checked
the in the FileBrowser/manager, there was still no way to save, delete,
copy, create and manage in general the following "objects": projects
(consist a a group of songs), and songs (a group of recorded or imported
tracks), with their respective properties, and edits..

This is something that protux needed for a long time. Perhaps, if it has
not been implemented, you could work on that...

Fabio.

PS: I really need to fix my box. Whenever i try to install qt3, (which
for some reason was uninstalled!), it tries to uninstall parts of my
gnome desktop, which i need badly. so i'm not able to compile. *sniff,
sniff!*