protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] GPG in Savannah

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] GPG in Savannah
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:54:26 +0100

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:21:52 +0100
address@hidden (Reinhard) wrote:

> ok, I have finally uploaded my GPG key to savannah, but one thing I dont't
> understand (maybe I've read over how to do thismissed) ... where/how
> should I have to put your keys on my machine so that
> k-mail took notice about?

you have to import it into gpg... and i think kmail will the recognise it. You
can import them directly from a keyserver over the internet:
To import Fabio's key, type:
        $gpg --keyserver www.keyserver.net --recv-key 214A6615
for mine it's:
        $gpg --keyserver www.keyserver.net --recv-key 994614B4

or if you got a file with the public key, type
        $gpg --import filename
to import it...

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch